The layout of the website of Ultimate Home Profits looks a lot like the layout of some other programs I reviewed. My sensitive nose smelled some scam action here, so I thought I should review this program in order to help you guys, my readers, to protect you from another potential spam out there. When I read that the owner of this program is Michelle Robinson, things were totally clear to me. Here is my personal Ultimate Home Profits review. Hope you enjoy….hope it can save you some bucks 🙂
Product: Ultimate Home Profits
Overall Ranking: 10 out of 100
Price: $97 / $47 (downsell)
Owners: Michelle Robinson
What is Ultimate Home Profits?
First of all I want to talk about the lovely (more or less) Michelle Robinson. Michelle Robinson is most probably not a real person. The photos you can find of her on the internet are stock photos. Besides that, she already created some programs, Work At Home Institute or Stay At Home Revenue for example.
Ultimate Home Profits is a program which is supposed to show you how to make money with things like affiliate marketing, ebay and drop shipping. I think it is pretty weird that only one program teaches three different things.
Inside the members area you will see this here.
- The Welcome folder is just a short video to welcome you. Besides that you are offered a free website, but this is just a hidden upsell. The website might be free, but they charge you for the hosting.
- Getting Started contains no real information on how to get started with your business. It just shows you how you can get support, if needed, it offers you a personal coach, which they call “Strategy Session” and there is an offer for the free website again. Still not free, still have to pay for the hosting. Sounds great so far, right? lol!
- Web Traffic: This is about how to get traffic and how to make money with that traffic. Besides that, there is also some information on list building. Unfortunately this section does not really show you how you can do that. So if you are new to this, you will not be able to learn anything from this section.
- Affiliate: Here you are going to learn some basic stuff about affiliate marketing. For example how to generate affiliate links, or how to find keywords for your promotion. Definitely only basic stuff, there is a lot more to learn if you want to be successfull with affiliate marketing. This program here offers a free training on affiliate marketing which is absolutely great!
- ebay E-books: Here we have three ebooks on how to make money on ebay by selling books. Further there are 5 videos on this section.
- Drop Shipping E-books: Two PDFs about drop shipping. Drop shipping is also a very big topic and it is impossible to explain that in two short ebooks. If you really want to succeed here, you need all information you can get.
- VIP: I do not know what this is, since you have to pay additional money to get access to this. I did not want to waste my money here so I did not buy that.
- The Master List is absolutely useless since it only shows you some popular products on Clickbank which you can sell if you want too. However you also can get that information for free, there is no need to pay for a membership.
What I like about Ultimate Home Profits
Some of the information you get from Ultimate Home Profits is okay somehow. It is not really thorough, but it is at least some kind of information. Unfortunately you won´t learn anything if you are a total beginner since they do not really teach anything in there program, they just “talk about it”.
What I do not like about Ultimate Home Profits
This program costs $97, but there is a big discount if you click away often enough. So in the end you have to pay $47 for it. However I ask myself why should I pay money for a program which does not teach me anything? It is just basic information! Totally overpriced, but to be honest, I would not even pay one dollar for this, so called, training here. For $47 I get a Premium Membership at my #1 recommendation, which contains free websites, free hosting, Live Chat with successful marketers and a top notch training on affiliate marketing!
Paying $147 for the VIP section?? Do I look crazy? …Well maybe sometimes, but not this time! The normal membership does not offer a good training and I am sure the VIP section is not different. Besides that you can call a coach for $19.97.
There is no training. Simple as that. Further some of the information you get from Ultimate Home Profits is outdated, so it is useless. Besides that it is just not enough information if you really want to be successful!
Is Ultimate Home Profits a scam?
In my opinion it is absolutely useless and I would not even pay one dollar for it. However it contains some sort of information and you get something for your money, so I can´t say it is a scam!
You will never ever be able to make money online with the information you get from Ultimate Home Profits. The information is outdated and you will not be taught how to do anything of what is shown to you. Do not waste your money on this, there are a lot of programs out there which are so much better and even cheaper than this.
Ultimate Home Profits is useless!
In my opinion, if you want to make money online the best way is to build your own online business.
I have my own online business and I make money with affiliate marketing. If you want to know how I do that and what got me started you should have a look at the best program I reviewed so far.
I do not know you, so I can´t say if you like this program as much as I do. What I can say is, that they give you the opportunity to try their service for free. So just take a little test drive their and then decide if you like it or not.
If not, you can just leave without paying one dollar. No questions asked.
I hope that my Ultimate Home Profits Review is helpful for you!
Do you have any questions? Just leave me a message in the comments below and I will get back to you as soon as I can!
All the best,